Buying a Home When Rates are Rising? Investing 100% of 401(k) in the Stock Market? Options for Poorly Performing Annuities? Savings Bonds and Income Taxes? Workshops – Check the Schedule!
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener asks if the beneficiaries receiving his savings bonds will owe income taxes?
- Listener is in a 401(k) plan – how does the match work?
- Listener and his wife have three annuities with high fees and low returns. What should they do?
- Listener and his wife are in their early 40’s – should they invest 100% of their 401(k)s in the stock market?
- Young couple is ready to buy their first home. Should they worry about rising interest rates?
Gene talks about:
- Laughing at My Nightmare – Run, Walk, Roll 5K and Live Radio Show – June 17th
- Women and Retirement Workshop – June 20th
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long termcare insurance, and retirement
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)