LAMN 5K Run, Walk, Roll Live Show! 34, Single, and has $200,000? 88 and has 80% in One Stock? Listener Lost $100,000 in Stock Market!? Investing in the next Three Years
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener is 34, single, with $200,000 save. What is he doing wrong?
- Listener’s dad is 88 and has 80% of his life savings in one stock. What to do?
- Listener’s is now 70 ½ when should she take her RMD?
- Listener has $150,000 from sale of his home. Where should it go for three years?
- Listener’s advisor lost her $100,000 in the last two years. What now?
Gene talks about:
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)