God Speed Irving Mesher Medical Marijuana? Paying an Advisor? Daughter on the Deed? Investing for 12 Year Old Grandaughter
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener is 75 and asks if he should add daughter to the deed on his home?
- Listener asks what is a reasonable amount to pay his advisor?
- Listener asks if it is a good idea to invest in the medical marijuana industry?
- Listener’s granddaughter is 12 and she asks how best to invest $10,000?
- Federal worker asks about investing in the TSP?
Gene talks about:
- God Speed to Irving Mesher
- Happy July 4th! Thanks to Jefferson, Adams, and Timothy Matlack
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
- More than Money is growing and hiring. If you know a quality person who might fit our needs for financial advisors (2), an operations person, and a marketing/business development person – please send them our way
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)