Mom is 84 with Two Daughters? ’30 Year Old Wills – Is it Time? Refinancing Home Not so Simle? Savings Bonds for Grandkids? Maturing Fixed Annuities – Now What?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Fixed annuities maturing – what to do with the proceeds?
- Listeners are both 70 and looking to re-write their 30 year old wills?
- Refinancing his home is giving this listener headaches?
- Are savings bonds still good gifts for grandchildren?
- Mom is 84 – help with splitting her estate between daughters?
Gene talks about:
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
- More than Money is growing and hiring. If you know a quality person who might fit our needs for financial advisors (2), an operations person, and a marketing/business development person – please send them our way
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)