Dogs of the Dow? Is more Stocks ‘Safer’ than Less Stocks? Automatic 401(k) Enrollment? RMDs from Multiple IRAs? Annuities or ETFs in Retirement?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- $550,000 investment in either annuities or managed investments?
- RMDs from each of three IRAs or just one?
- Is automatic enrollment in a company 401(k) legal?
- Is 15% of a portfolio in the stock market safer than nothing?
- What is a ‘Dogs of the Dow’ investment strategy?
Gene talks about:
- More than Money Event at the State Theatre on November 4th – Straight No Chaser!
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
- More than Money is growing and hiring. If you know a quality person who might fit our needs for financial advisors (2), an operations person, and a marketing/business development person – please send them our way
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)