401(k) Denies Employee Rollover to IRA? Five Years Until Retirement – 60/40 ok? Annuity inside an IRA - Distributions? Tods and PoDs?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Is it legal for a 401(k) plan to deny an employee request to rollover to IRA?
- Listener asks if maintaining a 60/40 401(k) portfolio is correct with five years to retirement?
- Can listener take a distribution from an annuity inside an IRA and then return without tax?
- Listener asks if he needs to change his bank accounts from ToD to PoD?
- Listener wants to protect value of her home from PA inheritance tax for her daughter.
- Should listener pay $3,250 for a revocable living trust?
Gene talks about:
- Workshop topics – if you have requests – let us know
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)