Circle 9/12 on Your Calendar! ‘IRS’ Phone Scam? Pension Buy-Out – Good Deal? 529 Plans for College? When Should You Own an Annuity?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener warns audience about receiving scam phone calls from the ‘IRS’!
- Listener discusses pros and cons of renting vs. buying a home for the short term?
- Listener asks ‘when is the right time to have an annuity’?
- Listener asks about his American Funds 529 plan?
- Listener wants to understand his pension ‘buy-out’ offer
- Listener asks how to add real estate to her investments without becoming a landlord?
Gene talks about:
- September 12th Radio Show – Remembers 9/11 and raises money for Keystone Warriors
- Clinton income tax return released - $1,000,000 to their own foundation
- Workshop topics – if you have requests – let us know
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)