Our Prayers Go to Dallas Borrow Money to Invest? Why Keep Annuities? Inherited IRAs are Different! Lots More!
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener asks if it’s a good idea to borrow on the equity of his home and invest the proceeds?
- Listener is executor of an estate that received RMD payment after the passing of the deceased and is wondering how to report to the IRS?
- Listener wonders if it’s better to give an inherited IRA to children or charity?
- Listener wants to know why they should keep ten year old annuities when the performance stinks?
Gene talks about:
- Our prayers are sent to the Police Department and their families in the city of Dallas
- Positive jobs report boosts stock markets
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)