Three Widows to Share One House? Buying a House to Rent to Daughter? Brexit! Laughing at My Nightmare! Susquehanna University Lots More!
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener wants to understand pros and cons of having her two best friends (all widows) sell their homes and move in with her to share expenses?
- Listener wants to know how to buy a home and rent it to his daughter?
- Listener asks how to ‘fix’ an annuity sold to him that does not do what the salesman said it would?
- Listener wants to know if ‘big dips’ in the stock market are ‘buying opportunities’?
- Listener wants to know if he should fire his accountant?
Gene talks about:
- June 29th – Guaranteed Retirement Income
- Laughing at My Nightmare – 5K run with Diane and JoAnne
- Visit to Susquehanna University teaches Gene a few things that can help young listeners
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)