FINRA Securities Helpline for Seniors Roth 401(k)s? IRA RMDs and making Gifts? Long Term Care Insurance Options? Understanding Complex Investment Products! Lots More!
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener would like to help her twenty-something sons begin to save for retirement
- Listener is frustrated with the gold and silver commercials telling only half the story! Gene is equally frustrated with those same commercials, and the ones for fixed index annuities, and with Glenn Beck – for obvious reasons!
- Listener and her husband participate in 401(k) plans at their work. They both elect Roth options, but keep getting funds into the standard plan. What’s the problem?
- Listener helps clarify documentation needed for charitable contribution tax deductions
- Listener wants to gift her IRA RMD to her son with the least negative income tax result
- Listener is kept up at night worrying about what would happen to their finances if she or her husband need long term care.
Gene talks about:
- Gene describes FINRA Securities Helpline for Seniors (844-574-3577) taking calls from anyone who has concerns about an interaction with a senior citizen and an investment situation
- Gene’s daughter, Megan, performs in her senior musical, ‘Into the Woods’
- More than Money April Newsletter published – listener corrects Gene on Twitter
- Gene briefly discusses the equity markets, jobs, gold, interest rates, and oil
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)