Social Security Workshop June 15th Sending RMDs Directly to Charities of Your Choice! Rolling 401(k) over to IRA – Without Leaving Your Job? Advisor Referral to Friend in Philadelphia? Investing in a Start Up Business – Pros and Cons? Lots More!
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener is being ‘offered’ a ‘Living Trust’ that carries a $2,000 legal bill – good idea?
- Listener wants to split RMD into pieces to send directly to charities – can this be done?
- Listener turns 70 in December and needs to understand RMDs on $300,000 IRA
- Listener wants to learn how to properly diversify their investment portfolio
- Listener needs an advisor referral for a friend in Philadelphia
- Listener is surprised to find he can roll over his 401(k) without leaving his job
- Listener is considering investing in a styling salon start up – pros and cons?
Gene talks about:
- June 15th – Social Security Workshop – Circle the Date! Details to Follow!
- June 29th – Guaranteed Retirement Income – Circle the Date! Details to Follow!
- Covenant Christian Academy Breakfast Fundraiser
- Thank you to everyone for your kind words on my induction into the East Stroudsburg High School Hall of Fame
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)