What are Fiduciary Advisors? Fixed Index Annuities – Yes or No? Tons of Income Tax Questions, Lots of Estate Questions, Bunches of Retirement Questions & Lots More!
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- How does a fiduciary advisor benefit the listener?
- Will buying real estate rentals help this couples retirement?
- Does the IRS permit more than one 529 college savings plan per student?
- What happens if the listener moves to Florida and their financial advisor stays right here?
- Using stocks inherited from mom to fund daughter’s college without getting slammed on taxes?
- How does the listener properly document charitable giving tax deductions?
- How does listener treat $15,000 withdrawal from wife’s pension on 2015 income tax return?
- Will listener’s heirs get a stepped up basis when inheriting a classic automobile?
- How will the sale of the listener’s $100,000 gun collection affect his income taxes?
- What is the best tax strategy for liquidating real estate rentals to fund retirement?
- How can the listener be heir to one-third of a $300,000 estate and only receive $10,000?
Gene talks about:
- Fixed Index Annuities – Good or Bad? It Depends . . .
- Daryl Okken calls in to discuss the tax reporting requirements of ObamaCare
- Hackers target IRS and steal records of 100,000 – no – 334,000 – no – 700,000 taxpayers
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)