Workshops June 15th and June 29th Taking from IRA to Pay Mortgage? Estate Plans to be Fair to All Three Kids? 401(k) Won’t Take His Money? Removing Deceased Husband from the Deed? Lots More!
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener wants to compare taking $300,000 out of his IRA in a lump sum to borrowing on a mortgage and taking monthly distributions to cover the payments
- Listener owns a business worth $4.5 million with two of her three kids working in the business and needs to figure out how to plan her estate and be fair to all her children?
- Listener has been making gifts to his nieces and nephews and is afraid he’s done it all wrong
- Listener wants to know why his 401(k) plan is blocking him from contributing more money?
- Listener wants to understand an Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT)
- Listener lost her husband and wants to know if she needs to take his name off the deed?
- Listener wants to know if it’s ok to take out a loan to pay for Long Term Care Insurance?
Gene talks about:
- June 15th – Social Security Workshop – Circle the Date! Details to Follow!
- June 29th – Guaranteed Retirement Income – Circle the Date! Details to Follow!
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)