Spousal Social Security? Selling Two Homes and Paying No Income Tax? Home Office Deductions? Stock Markets? Lots More!
In this More than Money show :
Gene answers audience questions:
- Best way to use Social Security Spousal benefits?
- What is the best paperwork retention system?
- Where can he get help when the IRS owes him $40,000?
- How does the IRS treat a home office when the home is sold?
- Is it possible to sell two homes and pay no income tax on either?
- What to do with an advisor who’s not been in contact for four years?
- Investing in gold?
Gene talks about:
- Financial Workshop: ‘No Advisors Welcome!’ – What a bunch of Bull!
- October More than Money Newsletter – Could it be Worth $449,220 to You?
- October 24th – Join Us for a live More than Money Radio Show in Cherryville
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com