Marcus Lemonis of ‘The Profit’ Interview, Listener Questions, Interesting Advice – Good and Bad!
In this More than Money show :
Gene interviews Marcus Lemonis of ‘The Profit’ for More than Money Inspires American Business
Gene answers audience questions:
- Is it ok to roll two Roth IRAs in the same year?
- What should you do with your 401(k) when changing jobs?
- What are the pros and cons of Universal Life insurance?
Gene talks about:
- Amazingly bad 401(k) advice from James Altucher
- Solid 401(k) advice from Jeffrey Levine, CPA
- Economic prognostications from Allen Sinai of Decision Economics
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com).