In-Service Rollover from a 401(k)? Roth or Standard IRA at age 59? Keep Whole Life Policies – or What? Pay off Mortgage or Pump Up 401(k)?
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- At age 58 with extra funds – pay off mortgage or add to 401(k)?
- At age 55 take small monthly pension or lump sum?
- At age 82 keep two whole life insurance policies or do something else?
- At age 59 use a Roth IRA or a Standard IRA?
- At age 60 leave his 401(k) as is or take an in-service rollover to an IRA?
Gene talks about:
- Reverse Mortgage Workshop – April 25th
- Finding the ‘flies’ in the Free Meal Financial Workshop Invitations
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)