Things You Didn’t Know Were Taxable! Cash in Life Insurance for a Mutual Fund? Retirement Plans for Self-Employed? Lending Money to a Friend Goes Wrong? Workshops – Check the Schedule!
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Listener wants to know how long she should keep investment statements?
- Listener wants to know if she should cash in a whole life insurance policy with $209,000 of cash value to buy a mutual fund?
- Listener’s want to know how self-employed people should best plan for retirement?
- Listener wants to know if they will have taxable income on the short sale of their home?
- Listener wonders if there is a tax deduction when he lends a friend $10,000 and only gets paid back $5,000?
Gene talks about:
- Social Security Workshop – May 16th
- Laughing at My Nightmare – Run, Walk, Roll 5K and Live Radio Show – June 17th
- Women and Retirement Workshop – June 20th
- Free 2nd opinion reviews for social security, estate plans, life or long term care insurance, and retirement
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)