Stock Markets and Utility Stock Prices, Income Taxes and Estate Assets, Social Security Benefits Strategies? Lots More!
In this More than Money show :
Gene answers audience questions:
- Is a Fixed Index Annuity right for this caller?
- Is using the ‘File and Suspend’ Social Security strategy now off the table?
- After a divorce, who gets the tax deductions for mortgage interest and real estate taxes?
- How long does a spouse collect survivor benefits?
- How does an estate handle income from assets during the process?
- If utility stock prices drop, but dividends stay the same – is it time to buy more?
- What would cause and estate to generate income?
Gene talks about:
- It is legal to sell two ‘residences’ within four years and pay no income tax
- Stock Markets – significant upward movements since late September
- Jobs reports seem to indicate stronger economy
- Obama nixes the Keystone Pipeline after on seven (7) years of stalling
- Subscribe to your Free More than Money Newsletter
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com