Financial Advice for Twenty-Something Listeners. Jobs Reports, Interest Rates, and the Stock Market. Estate Planning When Kids are Very Different. IRAs, RMDs, and Married Couples.
In this More than Money show :
Gene answers audience questions:
- With Friday’s good jobs report why did the stock market drop?
- How do I get my company stock out of my 401(k) and save on taxes?
- What does Gene think of ‘LifeLock’?
- What is Gene’s approach to tipping?
- Would Gene recommend a twenty-something couple buy a new or used car?
- How would Gene suggest a twenty-something guy plan to get really wealthy?
- Do married couples combine their IRAs to determine RMDs?
- How should an estate be divided to provide for children with very different needs?
Gene talks about:
- Another expensive dinner invitation from ‘financial advisor’ salesmen
- June’s More than Money newsletter is published – get yours free just by asking
- May jobs report shows increase of 280,000 in jobs and more people looking for work
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com).
And much, much more!