Interview with Mark Eiker of Sterling Global Strategies, A Dozen Ways to Cut Your Income Taxes, Is College Worth $200,000? Lots more
In this More than Money show :
Gene answers audience questions:
- Mother and Daughter’s names on the deed – how is that taxed in mom’s estate?
- Reverse Mortgage?
- What to do with a $13,000 gift from Dad?
- A dozen ways to cut income taxes?
- Is college worth $200,000?
Gene talks about:
- Interview Mark Eiker and John Nance of Sterling Global Strategies
- September 11th – we remember by raising funds for the Wounded Warrior Project
- September 12th – golf tournament to support families of autistic children in Lehigh Valley
- September 13 – Allentown Area Corvette Club Chevy Show
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com