Fed Raises Interest Rates! 10 Year Old Annuity Under Water! 2nd Opinion Advisor Deserves Thanks! Lots More!
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- Ten year old annuity is worth way less than listener’s investment?
- At age 70 listener is working and contributing to 401(k) – how about RMDs?
- Should 529 plan investments change as kids get closer to college age?
- Is 60% in the stock market riskier than 50% in the stock market?
- 2nd opinion advisor was very nice – should we move our accounts to thank him?
Gene talks about:
- Federal Reserve raises interest rates
- Thanks to everyone for helping to celebrate Gene’s birthday!
- Tax deadline just weeks away – some tax tips!
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)