Reverse Mortgage 101 Workshop, Tax Impact of Inheriting a Home, Constructing Intelligent Portfolios, Social Security Benefits for Ex-Spouses
In this More than Money show :
Gene hosts this live, radio workshop: Reverse Mortgages 101
with John Krajsa and Tiffany Shutta of AFC Reverse Mortgage
Gene answers audience questions:
- How does one calculate the tax on an inherited home?
- Can the owner of a double-wide on a rental pad obtain a reverse mortgage?
- Is an advisor recommended portfolio with some ‘poor’ funds a poor choice?
- How does a 66 year old know if he and his wife can safely retire?
- Should investors be avoiding or eliminating bond funds from their portfolios?
- Can an ex-spouse receive survivor benefits from her now deceased ex-husband?
Gene talks about:
- Reverse Mortgages
- Animals in Distress Radiothon to raise funds
- Obama’s appeasement of Iran is history repeating itself
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com