Local Advisor with Record of Client Mistreatment is Inviting You to a Free Dinner – please don’t go! April 30th Event – Register Today! May 17th Softball game for Animals in Distress. Retirement Questions and much more!
In this More than Money show :
Gene answers audience questions:
- If listener is happy with advisor should they accept free meal invitations?
- Is it a problem is the advisor on this employees retirement plan is not a fiduciary?
- Will the listener’s employer swap a 401(k) for a guaranteed pension?
- How can the listener tell if changes to her 401(k) are important to her?
- Is it possible for an ETF portfolio to guarantee the amount of money invested?
Gene talks about:
- Local advisor with terrible client mistreatment is inviting you to dinner – don’t go!
- April 30th – Live Event: Will Health Care Costs in Retirement Make You Sick? Register for this important, free event by going to our web site (www.MoreThanMoneyOnline.com)
- Battles over the estate of Robin Williams carry some lessons for all of us
- May 17th is the last, ever WAEB – AccuWeather Charity Softball game for Animals in Distress and Gene will be the WAEB starting pitcher. Join us to help raise funds for the puppies and kittens, have great fun, enjoy a mildly entertaining game, and perhaps walk away with some exceptional prizes
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com).
And much, much more!