Gene Thanks Everyone for Their Kind Thoughts, Down Sizing Tips, PA Filial Support Law – Headache, Selling a Bed and Breakfast, $25,000 Gift from Mom, How Does More than Money Get Paid? & Lots More!
In this More than Money show Gene:
Gene answers audience questions:
- What tips can we give the listeners considering ‘down sizing’?
- Listener wants to know how More than Money advisors are compensated?
- How does the PA Filial Support Law affect listener?
- What is the process for ‘getting ready’ for the first meeting with a More than Money advisor?
- When is the ‘best’ time for the listener to begin taking his social security benefits?
- How does the listener determine tax liability on the sale of a property that was both their personal residence and a bed and breakfast?
- Listener received $25,000 gift from mom – are there tax or Medicaid risks?
- Should the listener’s advisor be alerting him to his RMDs?
Gene talks about:
- Gene thanks everyone for their kind wishes on his birthday
- Gene briefly discusses the equity markets, jobs, gold, and oil
- Gene comments on the Presidential races and the ‘Revolution’
Do you have a non-profit who would benefit from participating in a Live More than Money Radio Special?
Contact our More than Money World Headquarters (610-746-7007) or email Jo (JoAnne@AskMtM.com)